Expect More From Your Investigations.
Collecting, organizing and analyzing supporting documentary evidence on behalf of your case is a must when faced with complex litigation. Through arming yourself with information, you are able to better prepare to defend your clients and their legal positions and confidence and authority.
Subrosa Investigations is an expert in analyzing the investigative needs of a case and providing a customized and comprehensive recommendation in order to discover the information you need. Our litigation support services include investigations of any classification, regardless of practice, and our investigators are equipped with litigation experience.
Subrosa’s litigation support services include but are not limited to
- Insurance and Claims Investigations: As accident claims continue to rise, businesses and insurance carriers routinely confront situations in which the circumstances of an accident, or the claimant’s injury or failure to recuperate, are suspicious. Specializing in insurance claims investigation, Subrosa provides a number of investigative services supporting: Suspected Fraud; Exaggerated Claims & Malingering; Property & Casualty Claims; Commercial & Non-Commercial Claims; Business Related Loss; Residential Burglary; Property Loss; Vehicle Theft; Bodily Injury; and Fire Loss Claims. We place the highest priority on setting and maintaining a standard of excellence in our presentation of such testimony through meticulously prepared documentation and videotape evidence along with our investigator's independent recollections and forthright professional demeanor. Learn more here.
- Intellectual Property Investigations: Shielding intellectual property has become increasingly complex as theft costs companies billions of dollars each year. Subrosa has extensive experience in identifying the source of intellectual property theft beyond the middleman through expert intelligence-gathering and undercover operations. Subrosa partners with local law enforcement agencies and private monitoring organizations in order to identify and seize counterfeited merchandise, as well as properly maintain the chain of evidence.
- Surveillance: Judges, juries, and opposing counsel find photographic and videotaped evidence more compelling and convincing than any other type of evidence. When appropriate and authorized, Subrosa may assign an investigative team to engage in surveillance, observing, and documenting pertinent activity and gathering crucial information using state-of-the-art photographic and/or video equipment. We place the highest priority on setting and maintaining a standard of excellence in our presentation of such testimony, through meticulously prepared videotape evidence along with our investigator's independent recollections and forthright professional demeanor.
- Research Investigations: Research is tailored to the needs of your case. Subrosa investigators are experienced in diverse investigations and can recommend approaches to obtain the data you need.
- Asset Investigations: We are experts in the research, investigation, and planning necessary for successful asset searches. Over many years, Subrosa has developed a proprietary analytical process for asset searching and recovering assets that enables us to locate concealed and undisclosed assets and to assist clients in successfully recovering assets that are lawfully theirs. We conduct cost-effective asset searches during the evaluation phase of a legal strategy, in anticipation of a prejudgment or in connection with an awarded judgment. Our extensive knowledge of fraudulent activity and continually updated awareness of asset protection legislation are vital components to ensuring successful asset searching and recovering assets.
- Statement Acquisition: Witnesses and principal parties to specific events under investigation can be elusive and uncooperative. Locating them is merely the first challenge; pinning them down to the facts is the next. Once located, witnesses may provide dissimilar accounts of the same event, depending upon many variables. The interviewer's objectivity, thoroughness and skill often mean the difference between a statement that elicits the most truthful and accurate information and one that fails in this regard. For these reasons, Subrosa places a premium on the training, education and responsiveness of its investigators who are assigned to conduct statement interviews. In addition, we provide our clients with the most rapid turn-around time possible from the date of assignment, particularly when the perceptions and memories of occurrence witnesses are at stake.
- Undercover Operations: Undercover operations are usually the most time- and cost- effective way to clearly identify those who steal, defraud or use/distribute illegal narcotics on company premises during working hours. Using an undercover agent, Subrosa can precisely document the internal activities of a company and uncover any dishonest or criminal activity, halting their efforts.
- Pretext ("Sting") Operations: Subrosa investigators possess extensive, successful experience in creating and executing pretexts ("stings") to obtain compelling evidence of employee merchandise and/or corporate trade secrets theft. We use fictitious identities and develop scenarios to identify dishonest employees who may be selling their employer's stolen product or proprietary information on the black market.
- Electronic Eavesdropping Detection: Electronic eavesdropping devices ("bugs") are not the exclusive province of the movie industry or of the international espionage agencies. Instead, they are a surprising reality in our corporate world. Whenever a client feels that the integrity of a telephone system or the confidentiality of conversations may be compromised, we can perform an efficient, thorough "sweep" of offices, boardrooms, and other work areas.
We carefully evaluate the details of your case to determine the most effective ways to accomplish the goals of the investigation as rapidly and economically as possible. Contact the Subrosa team today to learn how we can help with your litigation needs.